We collect your personal information in order to deliver our services to you. We collect personal information directly from you when you access our services or engage with us through our website and questionnaires.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
● contact information
● interactions with us
● billing or purchase information
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
● Electrical Inspectors in order to independently inspect the safety of your solar energy system
● your Electricity Retailer & Lines Company (if applicable) in order to obtain approval to install a solar energy system on your regional electricity lines, monitor your mains electricity usage and any exporting of your solar energy.
● Google Analytics and Google Ad Manager in order to target our advertising
● Social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram) in order to target our advertising
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter their physical address, we’ll be unable to deliver our services.
We keep your information safe by storing it in our CRM system and only allowing relevant staff to access it.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call on 0800 203 204, or visit us at 10A Finlayson Street, Whangārei.